The installation of an air conditioner will significantly enhance your life. But how well-informed are you about the system that maintains your comfortable temperature during the summer months? If you can believe it, the air conditioner in your home may contain more exciting functions than you’d expect for HVAC in Hayward, CA.
Here are Some Fascinating Unpopular Facts About Air Conditioner
- Initially, the output settings of air conditioning units were measured in “Ice Power,” which meant that the amount of cooling power was decided by the number of ice cubes needed to generate the same amount of cooling power. These items are currently referred to as air conditioning units.
- In 1736, the English House of Commons was cooled by a hand-cranked, seven-foot-diameter “blowing wheel” that created the impression of a gigantic fan. The individual responsible for turning the crank was the ventilator or air conditioner.
- Compared to forced air HVAC systems, Energy Star-certified ductless HVAC systems help homeowners save between 30 and 40 percent or more on their cooling costs.
- It is possible to install ductless cooling systems with minimal effort in practically any existing house or commercial facility.
- Today’s air conditioners are meant to offer the healthiest and cleanest air possible to the interior of a home.
- There are specialized settings on air conditioners, such as “dry cooling,” which removes excess moisture from the air within a home. Therefore, it heats and cools the damp air from the room before recirculating it throughout the house.
- It is a well-known fact that recent technological developments have made it possible for air conditioners to help reduce mosquito bites. Mosquitoes frequently enter residences through the vents of air conditioners. Not every air conditioner, however!
- The growing usage of air conditioners has minimised the death rate on summer days. Air conditioners can help reduce asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Central air conditioning can assist spring allergy sufferers by filtering the air and removing allergens such as pollen, dust mites, and other minute particles. To maintain this, consider AC replacement in Hayward, CA, every 10-15 years.
- At first, air conditioners were used to dry ink. The mayhem that reigned at Sackett-Wilhelms Lithographing and Publishing Company in 1902, when the printing process was adversely affected by both heat and humidity. The oozing ink would make the paper appear sloppy. The humid climate causes the paper to expand and contract.
Air conditioners have been our refuge from the increasingly severe weather around the globe. Your air conditioners undergo wear and tear, requiring AC repair in Hayward, CA. In case of any issues, contact Ackley Sheetmetal, and our experts will be ready to serve you anytime.