Heat Pumps in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
Ackley Sheetmetal Inc is proud to be providing heat pumps & heat pump services to our customers in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and the surrounding areas. All of our technicians are trained and certified so you can rest assured that you are putting your AC & heater project in the right hands. Contact your local experts of Heating Hayward CA today!
Heat pumps extract the heat from the outside air and use it to transfer warm temperatures into an area. This can be especially valuable for homes in colder climates, where heating costs can take up a large part of expenses during winter months. Contact us today for Heat Pumps in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and the Surrounding Areas.
Heat pumps are also an attractive option for homeowners that don’t want to install new ducts or customize their property by installing a central HVAC system.
It’s also important to note that even though they are considered environmentally friendly (because they don’t require additional fuel sources), not all of them are carbon neutral. This depends primarily on where the electricity powering them comes from. If it’s provided by renewable energy sources like solar or wind power, then yes; if it comes from fossil fuels, then no – air source heat pumps would be releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
Are you interested in learning more about heat pumps? If you’re in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and surrounding areas, contact Ackley Sheetmetal Inc today!
What kind of repairs do heat pumps need?
In general, heat pumps are very reliable appliances. The most common repairs include replacing the air filter and checking that all internal components are working properly. In case of severe damages, you will probably have to replace some parts as well as the compressor.
Although they don’t need much in terms of repairs, it’s still very important for homeowners to be aware of their working conditions. After all, you wouldn’t want something so valuable to malfunction in the middle of winter when you need it most.
What kind of maintenance do heat pumps need?
Heat pumps require maintenance just like any other appliance. Depending on how frequently you use it, the most common maintenance tasks include changing the air filter and checking that all internal components are working properly.
If you want to ensure that your heat pump is in good condition, consider getting a yearly inspection done by a certified technician. They can determine if anything is broken or needs replacing before an issue gets out of hand.
The warranty provided with an air source heat pump varies depending on where you purchase it, but in general, it’s around 10-15 years for parts and labor. The warranty includes both indoor and outdoor units, so even when something goes wrong with either one of them (or both), you can contact the service department of your heat pump retailer for repairs.
Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Our highest efficiency heat pump series delivers superior electric cooling and heating as well as summer dehumidification
- Works with intelligent home comfort systems when paired with Observer® communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit
- Part of a dual fuel system when paired with a compatible furnace and thermostat
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Lasting performance and efficiency come together to make this heat pump series the perfect addition for consistent, year-round comfort
- Delivers reliable air conditioning, electric heating, and summer dehumidification with SEER cooling ratings up to 16
- Dual fuel capable when paired with a compatible furnace and thermostat
- Our economical heat pump series delivers efficient electric cooling and heating as well as summer dehumidification
- Dual fuel capable with compatible furnace and thermostat for energy-saving performance