Accessibility Statement for Ackley sheetmetal
This is an accessibility statement for Ackley sheetmetal
Measures to support accessibility
Ackley sheetmetal takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ackleysheetmetal.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CI Web Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Ackley sheetmetal. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Ackley sheetmetal:
- Phone: (510) 760-9879
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 1532 W Winton Ave, Hayward, CA 94545, USA
- Facebook: @Ackley-Sheetmetal-1029048943910090
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Ackley sheetmetal relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Ackley sheetmetal there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Ackley sheetmetal:
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please email us and let us know about the issue if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 3 business days. Please contact email@example.com for support.
Ackley sheetmetal assessed the accessibility of Ackley sheetmetal by the following approaches: