Packaged Products in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
Ackley Sheetmetal is proud to be providing packaged products to our customers in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and the surrounding areas. We offer comprehensive and reliable services of heating installation Hayward, CA at an affordable price. All of our technicians are trained and certified so you can rest assured that you are putting your air conditioning and heating project in the right hands. Contact your local experts today!
What does the HVAC Industry Mean by "Packaged Products"?
Packaged products usually consist of an indoor unit, which is a year-round unit, and an outdoor unit. The indoor unit includes the evaporator coil, blower motor, filters, etc., while the outdoor unit has a compressor or heat pump, condenser coil, etc. Contact Us Today for Packaged Products in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, and the Surrounding Areas.
Packaged products are also easy to design and install as they have all components designed for a specific purpose, ensuring maximum efficiency. Many homeowners choose packaged products because they have a strong cooling ability, are relatively quiet, and are aesthetically pleasing. We offer comprehensive and reliable services of heating Hayward, CA Furthermore, you can contact us at: 5107609879.
For more information on packaged products in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, contact Ackley Sheetmetal Inc today!
What are the Top 5 Benefits of Packaged Products?
- Energy-efficient: Packaged products consume less electricity and include all components tested and designed for a specific purpose.
- Savings: Packaged products have a very long life and can save up to 30%-40% electricity.
- Minimal Future Repairs: It’s easy to repair when something breaks down or fails with minimum cost. It saves you from shelling out extra money when the system fails after a few months or so.
- Easy Installation: When you buy a packaged product, the indoor unit has all components designed to be installed together. It saves time and ensures proper installation. No time is wasted in figuring out which component goes where since all parts are designed for quick ease of installation by the contractor.
- All-inclusive: Our contractors will provide you with the best possible options for packaged products available in the market. You don’t need to worry about which unit is right for your home as he can help you pick the most efficient system available.
To take advantage of these benefits and get a packaged product installed in your home in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, call the experts at Ackley Sheetmetal for a Hayward gas heater!
What Type of Maintenance do Packaged Products Require?
The filters will need to be changed every 3-4 months, and you should also keep an eye on the outdoor unit’s drainage line.
As far as the indoor unit goes, they only require regular cleaning of the coils, the filters, etc. You should also check that no foreign objects are getting into the indoor unit as it could damage the system.
For service in Hayward, Pleasanton, Atherton, Freemont, Dublin, Livermore, San Leandro, CA, contact Ackley Sheetmetal Inc today! And if you need repairs or a replacement, we recommend calling our trained and certified technicians right away.
Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Designed for heating and/or cooling comfort in one superior packaged product, this series delivers ultimate year-round comfort
- Impressive SEER cooling ratings as high as 16 SEER, with efficient matching electric or gas heating product options available
- A reliable two-stage operation for quiet performance and consistent temperature control
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Reliable, energy-efficient packaged heating and cooling options for relaxing home comfort
- Achieves 14 SEER cooling rating for cost savings compared to an older, less efficient model you may be replacing
- Designed for quiet operation, continuous comfort, and lasting performance
- The durable and economical choice for packaged heating and/or cooling with options made for tight spaces and coastal climates
- An efficient operation that may help save on monthly energy bills